Monday, March 11, 2024

How you can start Scrapbooking - quick and easy Scrapbook pages for a beginner!

Hi Friends!

I recently started doing Scrapbooking Classes.

Now, I am not a scrapbooker at heart, but I was asked and it has been a lot of fun so far.

These classes are aimed at anyone who would like to begin scrapbooking, and don't know where to start.

We always do double page layouts, and this is the first set we did back in January.




It uses the Bee My Valentine suite and the now retired Most Adored designer paper from Sale-a-Bration.

This layout is versatile and easy and could be changed for any occasion with different papers and stamps, bundle or suite.

I am happy to offer a PDF Tutorial if you are interested.

Just EMAIL ME and I will get it off to you.  The price is $10 and does NOT include any product, it's just the tutorial.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails