Friday, March 15, 2024

 Hi Friends

My class for April features Thoughtful Expressions, one of my favourites in the mini catalogue.


It's hard to believe that the catalogue is only around for a month and a half more!
Here are some cards I have created with this bundle

CLICK HERE for the original blog post for this card ...




CLICK HERE for the original blogpost for this card ...



This is a new card, I cased it from the mini catalogue....



Would you like to join us for the class, or have the Tutorial to create cards on your own?
You have 5 more days, registration closes on March 20th!



CLICK HERE to register for the class today.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails