Friday, February 2, 2024

Paper Pumpkin January 2024 Kit called Lovely Lavender, how to create 3 gorgeous alternative cards using elements of the kit.

 Hi Friends!

The January 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit is simply gorgeous!

It coordinates so well with the Perennial Lavender suite from the Spring Mini Catalogue by Stampin' Up!, that you can inter change elements of either one with the other one.

I was live on facebook last week and unboxed and created with the kit.

I usually create the projects as designed, then go on to make an alternative or two, but this time I just could not resist making alternatives right from the start.

The first one ended up as a shaker card ....

Then we created this one using most of the elements as designed, but with a twist or two.....


And finally I took the tag from the kit and created this gorgeous card ...

This kit is amazing and the good news is that you can get refills for this one too! The refill kit includes everything except the Ink Spot and stamp set. But really, you can use any stamp set and the ink spot is Gorgeous Grape.

All of my Active Paper Pumpkin subscribers get a file each month with alternative ideas from a world wide group of Demonstrators.  

CLICK HERE to subscribe today, or EMAIL ME and I am happy to help. I will make sure you get the file at the beginning of the month following the kit release.

Click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails