Friday, January 19, 2024

How to get 4 tutorials to enjoy creating cards with the Hot Air Balloon bundle and Lighter Than Air designer paper!

Hi Friends!

There is something about Hot Air Balloons that make me smile.
 
Not that I ever want to go in one, just because they are bright and cheerful and it looks like a lot of fun.
 
I was sitting outside in Qualicum Beech a few years ago having lunch and there was a whole bunch of them cross over way above us.   It was spectacular to watch - but, nope, don't want to be in one lol
 
This amazing suite and bundle are featured in my February Class & Monthly Tutorial Subscription. 
 
 
You DO NOT need to have this bundle to do the class, the cards are created so you can use any set you want (including flowers and the old hot air balloon bundle we used to have).
 
 

Contact me, or CLICK HERE to register for the class today, only a few days left!
 
  • Option #1 - Class Kit $45 - includes some goodies to take home
  • Option #2 - Tutorial Only $25 
  • Option #3 - Monthly Tutorial Subscription $45 for 3 months - choose from past tutorials, or future ones, it's up to you
Do you know I have a Monthly Tutorial Subscription??? Yes I do. for only $15 (as of right now, but prices may increase at any time) you get the PDF with all the measurements and links to the exclusive full instructional videos and an invitation to stamp the cards with us during the zoom class.
There is a minimum 3 months requirement, but you can choose from past tutorials or future ones.  And if you pay for a full year, you don't have to worry about missing any of my monthly tutorials again!

You can get more information on the monthly tutorials HERE on this page of my blog.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!






 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails