Monday, January 15, 2024

Do you like the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder Technique? Here is a video tutorial using the Trusty Tools bundle and Trusty Toolbox designer paper!

Hi Friends!

During Sale-a-Bration you can get the Trusty Toolbox designer paper FREE! with a minimum order.

The designer paper (or DSP as we like to call it) coordinates with the Trusty Tools bundle.

Some of the images in the paper can be cut out using the dies in the bundle!

On Thursday I shared a great 6x6 One Sheet Wonder technique using these products. But the technique can be used with any paper and stamps, dies, punches, etc. And for any occasion.

 






During the video I also give you a tip on how to make your diagonal cuts line up with the layered pieces under them..... every. single. time!  It's not hard, but makes the world of difference.

Check out how to do the technique, make the cards, and get the diagonal tip in the video below.

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails