Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Super Cute Friendly Gnomes Village Card - There's Gnome-One Better Than You!

 Hi Friends!

Today I have another Friendly Gnomes card share for you.
I created this one just because I wanted to which doesn't happen a lot.
 

 
If you look closely, you can see the mushroom house stamped in the background in Smoky Slate, stamped off first for a lighter image, so it looks like a whole Gnome community.
 
The supplies I used for this card are:
 *  Stamp set - Frienly Gnomes
 *  Ink - Memento, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Smoky Slate, Parakeet Party
 *  Blends - Fresh Freesia, Parakeet Party, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
 *  Cardstock - Thick Basic White, Basic White, Parakeet Party
 *  Other - Dragonfly Trinkets, Festive Pearls, Handmade Tag Punch, Seaside Bay dies, Gnome Dies, Wink of Stella
 
You will find a list of supplies I used for this card under my signature.

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!











Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails