Monday, February 13, 2023

See How You Can Make A Triple Easel Card Using The Day At The Farm FREE Designer Paper!

 Hi Friends!

Spring is in the air and it's wonderful!  Spring brings all kinds of new beginnings, and baby animals of all kinds are just one of those blessings.

The Day At The Farm designer paper that is available as a FREE Level 1 choice during Sale-a-Bration 2023, is perfect for celebrating all the animals in our life..... well the ones found on a farm ;)

DAY AT THE FARM 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

I chose to use this as a sample for my Thursday Thoughts Live Stamping last week in my facebook VIP Group.

Then I created another one using the Favoured Flowers designer paper, also a level 1 choice during Sale-a-Bration. Who doesn't LOVE free paper!

Everyone has lots of designer paper hanging around, but did you know you can make envelopes out of it? Yup, with just 4 scores, and 4 edges cut off, you will have a custom envelope that costs you NOTHING!

I also shared how to create a custom free envelope during my live demonstration!

Here's a sneak peek of the original card I created. To see the rest of the card, and the alternative one I created, please pop over to my FACEBOOK VIP GROUP and join us for exclusive live demonstrations every Thursday!  These projects are not shared anywhere else, just in my VIP Group. Which is also FREE and FUN!


I always share the recipe for all of the Thursday cards on Wednesdays so you can prep and create along with me.

Hope to see you there. ... .. CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group, then CLICK HERE for the exclusive video.

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails