Monday, February 27, 2023

Authentic You Z Fold Card With The Legendary Ride Bundle!

 Hi Friends!

Last week I shared how to create this super amazing Z Fold card using the Legendary Ride Bundle.

There is a trick to getting the bike so nice and black, watch the video for this tip!

If you would like to see how to create it, pop over to my facebook VIP GROUP and join in on the fun over there.

Then, once you are a member, CLICK HERE to go direct to the video tutorial from last week.

You will find a supply list below my signature for everything I used to create this card.

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know! 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel. I post videos there all the time. You may even find my Thursday Thoughts ones there every once in a while.

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!











Product List

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails