Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Video Tutorial For You On How To Make A Quick And Easy Fun Fold Card Using The Friendly Gnome Stamp Set.

 Hi Friends!

On Monday I shared how to create this quick and easy fun fold card during my facebook live stamping demonstration.....

And here's a picture of the inside. I always add extra cardstock and stamp it to match, and I stamp a matching envelope too. I personally feel cards aren't finished until you finish the inside.

We take a lot of time to create the card front, then if it's opened and nothing is inside, it's a bit of a let down (well for me anyways).

We created this at my Seniors group last week, and they loved it. Not all of them used the same Gnome image, but that's the beauty of this stamp set, so many to choose from.

FRIENDLY GNOMES PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (ENGLISH)

And they are ALL so cute! You can find a supply list below my signatures of what I used on this card.

Here's the measurements for you .....

Thick Basic White 7 x 5-1/2 scored at 3-1/2, 3 x 3

Basic White 5-1/4 x 3-1/4, 1 x 4-1/2, 1-3/4 x 2-1/2, 1/2 x 2

Sweet Sorbet 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, 1 x 5-1/4

Vellum Basics 2-1/4 x 2-1/4

Country Floral designer paper 5-1/4 x 2-1/2

If you would like to see how I created it, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!












Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails