Thursday, December 1, 2022

Tonight I Will Be Creating A Surprise Magic Box. Come and join in on the fun!

 Hi Friends!

Every Thursday night at 8 pm (Pacific Time, 9 pm (Mountain Time), 11 pm (Eastern Time) I am live in my facebook VIP Group.

This group gets projects and information etc. before anyone else, and the projects are only shared in the group.

To view any of my video tutorials, and to join me during my facebook live, or catch the replay, just 

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group if you haven't already.

This is a sneak peek of the box I will be making in 2 different sizes!

Although the sample is Christmas, the two I will be making tonight are not!

We have lots of fun over there, come and join us.  My VIPeeps get the recipe for every Thursday night project so you can create along with me, or while catching the replay!

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!














Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails