Thursday, December 8, 2022

I Will Be Sharing A Beautiful Technique Tonight During My Thursday Thoughts Live Stamping!

Hi Friends!

I love techniques, and love learning new ones.

Although this is not a new technique, it's one I have not done for a long time.

Sometimes it's the simpler things that make a card a Wow card!

Here's a sneak peek of  the technique I will be doing in my facebook VIP Group at 8 pm (Pacific Time) tonight....


Do you see the bottle dome? Yup one of the cards is a shaker card too!

I will have a few samples to show you as well as the one I create.

COME ON OVER to my VIP Group and join in on all the fun that happens there! 

See you there!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

Stampin' Smiles!




 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails