Wednesday, December 14, 2022

How To Win A Card and a Gifty From Me!

Hi Friends!

We have a lot of fun in my facebook VIP Group, and I would love to invite you to join us!

Every Saturday we do Share It Saturday and I encourage my Peeps to share pictures of projects they have made, or are working on.

 

They have a week to add their project(s) and each time they share one their name goes into a draw.

So if you share 6 cards, you are in the draw 6 times!

Then on Monday night during my Live Stamping Demonstration one lucky Stamper will win a free card from me. If they live in Canada, they also get a small gifty from me.

I encourage everyone, no matter where in the world they live, to share and post their projects.

We love to see them, and they are all so amazing!

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group today, then click on "Featured" at the top of the group where you will find the current Share It Saturday post.

Enter your project in the comments and come back on Monday night to see if you win!

See you there real soon!

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails