Monday, December 5, 2022

How To Get A FREE Tutorial To Make A Christmas Treat Holder!

Hi Friends!

The box I have to share with you today was inspired by one I saw by Dawn Robles on youtube.

 

I made a few as gifts, and last Thursday I shared how to create it in my facebook VIP Group.

The original box was designed to hold Hershey Nuggets, but they are very difficult to find in Canada, and very expensive too.  I was so lucky to have my friend Nicole Flournoy bring me some up from the USA when I went to the Stampin' Up! event in Vancouver BC.

But, I needed one before that, so I redesigned it to hold the lindt chocolate squares that we can get in Costco.

You can get all the measurements for both sizes in my facebook VIP Group, plus the video tutorial too.

Just POP OVER to facebook and join my group today. You can find the video on the December 1st post.  Membership is FREE and so much FUN!  There is always inspiration happening, and a weekly draw too!

See you there!

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!














Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails