Thursday, November 24, 2022

Jan-April Mini Catalogue Unboxing And Introduction Video!

 Hi Friends!

I recently received a box of brand new goodies from Stampin' Up!

It's always exciting when I receive boxes from "Mr Brown" aka Jamie the UPS Dude.

Sometimes they are mind, sometimes they are for amazing customers, but every single box gives the same flutter of my heart! It's just like Christmas when I open those beautiful boxes.

I decided to unbox it live in my facebook VIP Group and I am excited to share the video with you.

 

I apologize for the technical issues.  Streamyard was not cooperating! I think the issues are fixed, keep your fingers crossed for next time :)

At least you can see the new stamps, dies, papers and embellishments even if the sound is not good.

Don't forget to subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!




 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails