Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Oh Dear! Another Beautiful Peaceful Deer Christmas Card Today!

 Hi Friends!

I have another cute Christmas card I made using the Peaceful Deer stamp set and Deer Builder Punch.


We recently made this card in my Sunshine Club Stamp Crafts group. They loved it!  Even though it does not use the typical Christmas colours!

I used the beautiful Painted Christmas designer paper and matched it with some Metallic Mesh Ribbon and a Wonderful Snowflake!

 

Here's what I used to make this card with a very versatile layout!

  Early Espresso card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

  Soft Sea Foam 2-1/8 x 4-7/8

  Basic White 5-1/4 x 4,  2-1/2 x 5

  Painted Christmas DSP 5-1/4 x 4,  2 x 4-3/4 

  Metallic Mesh Ribbon 4"

  Wonderful Snowflakes

  Deer Builder Punch

  Stylish Shapes dies (#4 circle)

  Peaceful Deer stamp set

  Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede.

 

If you would like to see another card I created with the same layout and using non-traditional colours, click on THIS LINK to visit that blog post.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

Don't forget during October you can add an extra $71 to your Starter Kit and maximize your purchase!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit. 

Have a great day!

Stampin' Smiles!



 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails