Monday, October 3, 2022

Creating A Fun Fold With The Sun Prints Suite By Stampin' Up!

 Hi Friends!

Last week in my exclusive VIP facebook group I shared how to create this beautiful card.

And here's what it looks like inside the two front flaps.

I received this in a Silver Sisters Swap (a group of Canadian Demonstrators from across Canada) from Leanne Livingstone. 

It is beautiful, and I love how versatile the layout is. You could use any designer paper and bundle/stamp set AND you could do masculine or feminine and for any occasion.

Would you like to see a video on how to create it?  You can! You just have to be a member of my facebook VIP Group (see link below). This is a special perk for my VIPeeps only. 

But come on over and join in on the fun! It's FREE as well as FUN!

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group. 

If you are already a member go and search the page for #fun fold or #29sept2022

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails