Monday, September 26, 2022

Perched In A Tree - How To Make A Beautiful Christmas Card With The Aspen Tree Dies.

 Hi Friends!

When I first saw the Perched In A Tree stamp set and coordinating Aspen Tree dies I didn't think I needed them.

 PERCHED IN A TREE BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

Then Stampin' Up! brought the dies out for Sale-a-Bration, you could get them free with a qualifying order. Well, I thought what the heck and got them. Thinking I would just use the big die cut and the leaves and not worry about the bird and branch.

Well, then I had the opportunity to get the stamp set for free with some credits I had and I got it.

The rest, as they say, is history!  This bundle is fast becoming one of my all time favourites, and I love to create with it.

Unfortunately the bundle is not currently available but is expected back in the warehouse on September 26, 2022.

I created this card for my Sunshine Club Stamp Crafts Seniors Group I make cards with each week. They loved it!


Then I shared how I did it during my facebook live stamping last Thursday.

If you would like to see how I created it, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. 


I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Thanks for visiting today. Stampin' Smiles!



 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails