Friday, September 16, 2022

Here are some Alternative Cards using the Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up!

 Hi Friends!

Each month I go live in my facebook page and VIP Group and create the Paper Pumpkin projects along with viewers.

Sometimes we do them as designed, and some times there are alternative cards created.

In August, the Sweet Sunflower kit turned out to be the best kit ever, in my humble opinion.


I am excited to share these cards we created with you ...





Click on the picture below to watch the unboxing and creating video on my YouTube channel.

 

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails