Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Do you like fun fold cards? Here's a great one that you can make over and over again using the Hello Harvest Bundle by Stampin' Up!

 Hi Friends!

On Monday night I shared how to create this great fun fold card using the Hello Harvest bundle.  I received this card in a swap from Cindy Piggot and changed a couple of things on it.



There is a tag on the front that pulls out, you could do the writing on that, but what a great place for an extra surprise message!

Cindy made it just one layer, I change it and added it to a full card base so there is an inside as well.

I never send out a card that is naked on the inside.  I also do custom envelopes for every card I make. I feel that you take so much care creating a beautiful card, that it's a shame not to finish the inside too. And the envelope finishes off the package.

Do you do insides and envelopes to match your cards?

This is what I used to create this beautiful card:

Basic Black card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

Mossy Meadow 5-3/8 x 4-1/8,   3-l3/4 x 2-1/2

Merry Merlot 5-1/4 x 4

Basic White 5-14 x 4,  2-1/4 x 4 (scored at 3-1/2),  3-1/4 x 5

Evening Evergreen Glimmer Paper 1-1/2 x 2-1/2

Rustic Harvest Designer Paper 3-3/4 x 3-3/4

Hello Harvest bundle

Ink:  Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Memento

Other: Wink of Stella

Click on the picture below to view the video tutorial from Monday night on my youtube channel.

 

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails