Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Would you like to see how to do the Floating Technique using Stampin' Up!s Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper?

 Hi Friends

UPDATE:  I am sick and could not do this demonstration on Monday night. But I decided to leave this up and give you a sneak peek of next Monday's card.

 I apologize and I hope you will join me on my facebook page for the live demo, or catch the video replay next Wednesday when I share the card and video tutorial again. .....  Thank you for understanding.

On Monday night I shared how to do the Floating Technique with the Boughs of Holly designer paper and Holly Berry dies.

I cased this card from a swap card I received from Tamara Bertram, and changed a couple of things to make it my own.

Sometimes it's the CAS cards that make the biggest impact. CAS stands for Clean And Simple. Although it's not really simple, it is clean and I love cards with lots of white space on them.

The sentiment comes from the Brightest Glow stamp set.

If you would like to see how I created it, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. 

Please note: there is no link to the video tutorial below. But there will be next week!


I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hope you feel better soon! Prayers being said!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails