Wednesday, August 10, 2022

This was the Kindest Gnomes Make 'n Take Card from last week's New Catalogue Launch Party.

 Hi Friends!

Last week I hosted an In Person and Virtual Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Launch Party.

We gathered together In Person in the afternoon, and I went live in the evening for the Virtual event.

So. Much. Fun!

This was the make 'n take that Stampers could do during the Launch Party.



Aren't these Kindest Gnomes super cute??? I love gnomes and have one outside on our front porch! Not to mention the Christmas ones we also own.

Here's a link to the YouTube video from the Virtual Launch Party.  Just click on the picture below. ....

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails