Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Stampin' Up! Tree Lot Dies meet the He's The Man Designer Paper for a wonderful Masculine Card!

 Hi Friends!

Today's card is a great masculine card using the Tree Lot dies (which are now sold out, but weren't when I planned my facebook live lol ) and the He's The Man designer paper.

I shared how to create this card during my facebook live on Monday.

Click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel.

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails