Monday, August 8, 2022

How To Use The Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! To Create a Beautiful Card

Welcome to the International Blog Highlights

for August.

Hi Friends!

I would appreciate you voting on my cards. The top 10 will participate in a blog hop later this month.

CLICK HERE to vote. You can vote for up to 5 of your favourite cards.

I shared how to create this pretty card using the FREE Perfect Pomegranate stamp set from Stampin' Up!

It's available as a Free Hostess Reward once an order or party reaches $375 in sales.

I also created this beautiful card with the same stamp set, but I used the Delicate Edges dies from the Annual Catalogue.


I also shared a great tip on how to make your ink pads less juicy so you can use them with DistINKtive stamps and not get just a big blob!

If you would like to see how I created the card, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. 

Just click on this picture and go to my YouTube channel to watch this video, and many more too.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


 

 


4 comments:

MARIA T BELROSE said...

LOVE this card!!!

Simone von derdiedasKleine bastelt said...

Great card!
Good luck with the voting!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Melva Peters said...

Beautiful cards Glenda

Kylie Bertucci said...

Adorable, pomegranate card Glenda. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails