Tuesday, August 2, 2022

How To Get Inspiration From The Catalogue And Tweek It With The Splendid Day Bundle By Stampin' Up!

 Hi Friends!

Last Thursday I created this beautiful card during my live stamping demonstration.

I cased it from the Holiday Mini Catalogue, and then we went on and did some more changes during the live presentation.

 This Splendid Day Suite, that includes the Splendid Thoughts bundle and Splendid Day designer paper, is stunningly beautiful.

Some viewers like it, some are not that sure. But I sure tried my best to change their minds ;)

Here's the video to see how we created it, and what changes we did, with suggestions from the viewers.

Click on the picture below to watch it on my YouTube Channel.

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails