Wednesday, July 13, 2022

How To Use The Tree Lot Dies and Some New Embossing Folders!

 Hi Friends!

I have been having such a fun time creating with the Tree Lot dies!

 
Tree Lot dies .... available for FREE with a minimum $120 order during J-A Sale-a-Bration.

 TREE LOT DIES

I added the new Charming Landscapes embossing folders from the new J-D Mini Catalogue.  

Item #159593  $11.00 for both folders (page 17 of the J-D Mini Catalogue)

CHARMING LANDSCAPES EMBOSSING FOLDERS

Here's the inside of the card.

The trees are from the Peaceful Deer stamp set and work perfectly with the Tree Lot dies.

I shared how to create this card during my facebook live on Monday.

To see how I created it, please watch the video below, and please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails