Tuesday, July 26, 2022

How To Flip The Orientation Of A Card - Kindest Gnomes

 Hi Friends!

Last Thursday was so much fun during my facebook live demonstration.

Members of my VIP GROUP get to join me on Zoom on Thursday nights, or the event is always streamed to my FACEBOOK PAGE and VIP Group.

I shared these two cards with viewers, then we proceeded to re-do the first one using the landscape orientation instead of the portrait one. It turned out AH-MAZING!

Click on either of the pictures to view this suite online.

I also shared this "not so avid stamper" card. It uses the same "ingredients" but in a less intensive way.

The Storybook Gnomes designer paper is so much fun to use!  Every single sheet has cute images and some of them can be cut out with the Gnome dies!  But, they are also very easy to do by hand!  You can make fun Christmas cards (or any other occasion) with just the designer paper, some of the beautiful Wonderful Snowflakes and a sentiment stamp set.

Please click on the picture below to watch the video and see how our alternative card turned out.


If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails