Friday, July 29, 2022

Holiday Mini Catalogue Virtual Launch Party!

 Hi Friends!

I am hosting a virtual Catalogue Launch Party for the J-D "Holiday" Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure.

It will be held on facebook on Tuesday, August 2nd starting at 7 pm (Pacific Time).

You can join us and catch the live stream in my FACEBOOK PAGE or my VIP GROUP.

If you belong to my VIP Group you will be invited to join me on Zoom, or you can watch the live stream.

I will be posting a Treasure Hunt form soon and there will be a draw for anyone who "Completes The Treasure Hunt". If you live outside of Canada, please join us and play along. I can't send you the prize, but I would love to send you one of my cards.

There is also an In Person event happening in the afternoon. If you live in my area (Port Alberni, BC, Canada), you are welcome to come and have a look between 1 and 3 pm. But please EMAIL ME because it is by appointment only so we don't have a lot of people here at the same time. 

 If you are one of my customers, and have ordered from me in the past year, I will have a make 'n take kit available, but you have to CONTACT ME so I can get one ready for you. If you live out of town, I cannot guarantee it will arrive before the event, but you can look back on the video tutorial when you get the kit.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails