Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Nature's Prints In Tahitian Tide!

 Hi Friends!

I decided to have a play with the new In Colours one day. I created this card below using the new Tahitian Tide In Colour. Oh goodness, it's so pretty!

My style is to have lots of white and pops of one or two colours. I think that is the best way to use these new In Colours as they are such intense bright colours. I love all 5 of them and can't wait to share the other 4 cards with you.

I used the new In Colour Glimmer Paper for the leaf die cuts. This paper is beautiful. It is ombre and goes from dark to light all on the same 6x6 page. So you have lots of choices of what depth of colour you want to use for your die cuts. As you can see, I tried to use 3 different depths of colour on this card and it truly is beautiful.

I used the Nature's Prints stamp set and Natural Prints dies. This is new this year and I think it's one of my favourite bundles. I tend to gravitate more towards organic leafy images and this set does not disappoint.

It makes my heart happy! Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails