Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Grassy Grove Glimmery Cased Card

 Hi Friends!

I was inspired to create this card by one I saw by Christi Redding. The new 2022-2024 In Colour Glimmer Paper is simply amazing!

The colours are beautiful, the paper is beautiful, and you don't have to do a lot to it to use it on a card.

For this one all I did was cut the die from the Grove dies, run it through the Bark Embossing Folder (now retired) and layer that onto the Glimmer Paper. Stunning!

I shared how to create this card during my facebook live stamping on Monday night. You can catch the video below to see how I did it.

The measurements are in the video.

Please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails