Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Timeless Tulips Friday Collaboration Card and Video

 

Hi Friends!

Wow, this card is so pretty!  Last Friday night during my Friday Late Night Stamping Collaboration, my viewers and I created this stunning card using the Timeless Tulips stamp set and matching Tulip punch.

During the collaboration we discuss, review, and look at ways to create a card together.  I suggested the Timeless Tulips stamp set, and viewers got to choose a colour scheme. 

The suggestions were red and yellow or pink and purple. Then we voted on what colours to use.

You can see the entire process in the video below.  Watch to see how we created the dual coloured flowers.  We decided to do an easel card, then we flipped it sideways and came up with this sideways easel fun fold.

Then a happy accident happened and the end result was the card you see above and below.


If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Please join us next time and help on the collaboration!  You can find out when I am live and where by subscribing to my Weekly Updates.  I list when and where I will be live each week in the newsletter.  Just fill out the form that slides down from the top, or find it at the top of this blog on the right side.

Stampin' Smiles!





 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails