Saturday, January 23, 2021

True Love Designer Paper Class Coming Up!

 Hi Friends!

Today I thought I would share a picture of a swap card I received recently.
 
This card was made by one of my Team Members, Jennifer Brierley, for a recent Team Swap.



I absolutely LOVE the True Love designer paper! So much that I have an entire class based on this paper coming on February 17th.
 
 
You can register now by sending me an EMAIL.  The kits are only available in Canada, but I will be doing Video Tutorials that will be available world wide!  Stay tuned for more information on that.

CLICK HERE to go to the event on facebook for more information.  https://www.facebook.com/events/2883637265291040/  

I am doing an all day Team Event with some Demonstrator Friends from across Canada. A few of us have prepared some great stamping demonstrations and give aways for our Team Members.

It's easy to join my Craft Room Stampers Team and join in these events.  Almost every month we have a major stamping event in one form or the other!
 
CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and Join My Team.  During Sale-a-Bration, you will get 200 pieces of 6x6 designer paper FOR FREE as an extra bonus.  Or EMAIL ME, I am happy to talk to you about this amazing opportunity to save lots of money!

Have a great day!
Stampin' Smiles

 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails