Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Berry Blessings Card Video

Hi Friends!

I have a super cute card and video to share with you today.

I used the Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful designer paper to create this beautiful card. 

You can use this sketch with any stamp set and designer paper, or switch it out and used embossed cardstock instead of the designer paper.

The Berry Blessings stamp set comes in a bundle with the Berry Delightful designer paper and you can get it for FREE during Sale-a-Bration 2021, it is a second level product (available with a minimum $120 Cdn order).

Here's the video showing you how to create this lovely card. I hope you enjoy it.


Do you live in Canada and don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I am happy to help you get started in your Stampin' Up! journey.  EMAIL ME or send me a message on facebook (links to my page and VIP group below).  We can get the current catalogues on their way to you.

Stampin' Smiles!






My Links:

Facebook -> Catch All The Excitement

Facebook VIP Group -> Join The Fun

YouTube -> Watch all my videos

Pinterest -> See what I have been up to



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails