Monday, December 21, 2020

Unboxing My January To June Mini Catalogue Goodies!

 Hi Friends!

My long awaited box containing the new Mini Catalogue products finally arrived!  It had been MIA for 2 weeks, lost in the pre-Christmas FedEx nightmare.

I had almost given up all hope of ever seeing my order.  But after a call to FedEx, the lovely person I talked to promised he would "push it through customs" and he DID!  Then he promised someone would phone me the next day and update me. And she DID!  I was impressed to say the least. I can't imagine the backlog of parcels and envelopes there are out there, and my hats off to all courier and postal people and thank you for bringing our treasures to us wherever we are.

Anyhoo, when my box arrived I did not even undo the tape! Nope, I set it on the floor and went on with my day.  It arrived at 4:30 pm so not too long to look at it lol.

I decided to unbox it live on my facebook page, and that's just what I did. I went live at 8 pm (PT) and had so much fun looking at all the goodies and chatting with friends who joined me.

Here is the video, or you can CLICK HERE and watch it on my YouTube Channel.

If you live in Canada, and don't already have a Demonstrator, I am happy to send you the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration (SAB) Brochure.  You will want the SAB brochure early because SAB is only 2 months long right now!  So not much time to get all those amazing products for FREE!

EMAIL ME and we will make arrangements to get it to you.

If you live in the USA, I have teamed up with Wendy Lee, and she would be happy to send you the US Catalog and Brochure. Just EMAIL ME and I will put you in touch with her.

Enjoy the video, and let me know if you have any questions. The catalogue and brochure go live on January 5, 2021.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails