Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Thanksgiving Weekend Camping and a Christmas Card Share

 Hi Friends!

We are home again and life is galloping forward.

Our camping trip to Salmon Point on Vancouver Island BC Canada for the Thanksgiving weekend was so much fun!

We played a lot of card and board games, walked and walked and walked, had a wienie roast, had turkey dinner with 3 deserts and I had a few bike rides with the grand children. And of course there was crafting (the halloween sampler is cased from Patty Bennett and uses the September Paper Pumpkin kit).

We were joined by our local son and his family and some wonderful and fun friends Maria and John.

 







It truly was magical and I can't wait to do it gain, but March is a long way off right now.

Today I have a card to share with you from a recent swap I participated in. The artist for this card is Leanne Livingstone who is a fellow Demonstrator.


 I don't have the For Unto Us stamp set and coordinating Nativity dies and this is why I love doing swaps! I receive cards created with bundles and stamp sets that I don't own, and it inspires me to own them! lol

Leanne used Night of Navy and Whisper White to create this beautiful card that definitely shows the true meaning of Christmas.

A bit of Snowflake Splendor designer paper for the die cut background sets the nativity scene off perfectly. I love the star in gold foil at the top of the die cut.

Stampin' Smiles, See you soon In My Craft Room

Glenda Mollet


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails