Monday, September 21, 2020

September Stamp Flash Sale Coming Soon!

 Hi Friends!

Stampin' Up! announced a Flash Sale on select Stamp Sets coming Wed. September 23rd!!!


These sets will be discounted at 15% off and will be available from 12:01 am until 11:50 pm on Wednesday, September 23rd.  See the list below my signature.

You will be able to order through my Online Store CLICK HERE for that link.

Or I will be placing an order at 6 pm on Wed Sept 23rd and I am happy to include your order in the group order!  The images below show the current prices, the discounted prices range from $18.70 to $31.45.

CLICK HERE to see a list of all stamps that are on sale, and their sale prices!

CLICK HERE to see a list of stamps with pictures and current prices!

EMAIL ME and I am happy to help.

 And I will be having an ordering special as well (Canadians only)!

Place an order of $60 or more and receive the PDF and Video links for my Tool Box Fun Fold Class FOR FREE

Place an order of $90 or more and receive the above, plus a package of embellishments FOR FREE

 

You can also purchase the tutorial and video for only $8.00 Cdn$. This is available world wide to all of my Friends!

Stampin' Smiles From My Craft Room

Glenda Mollet


 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails