Thursday, September 24, 2020

September Paper Pumpkin Unveiling and Creating

 Hi Friends!

I love the Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin' Up!  It is a kit that you can get by subscription or just buy one at a time, and it arrives right at your front door!

Each kit contains everything you need to create the featured project(s).  Just provide an acrylic block and you are ready to go.

This month it was all about Thanksgiving or Halloween giving.  The kit contained enough pieces to create 20 Cracker Treat Boxes!  You had a choice of doing Thanksgiving or Halloween.  Then there are lots and lots - and I meand LOTS - of pieces left over to create more cracker boxes or use them to make cards.

Each month the kit includes an exclusive stamp set and ink spot.  Here is my video from the facebook live I did on Friday, September 18th.  You can see the unboxing of the kit and I created 3 of the treat boxes as well.

If you would like more information on Paper Pumpkin, please CLICK HERE to go to the Paper Pumpkin website. Or EMAIL ME at gjmollet@shaw.ca and I am happy to help.

The kits are available with one, three, six or twelve month subscriptions, or you can sign up on a month-to-month basis.  And if you would rather, I can do that for you and keep track of when to edit your subscription to receive or suspend for a month.

I do the unboxing each month and I would love for you to join me in creating the projects. 


 The October kit is called Joy To The World and includes supplies to make 8 Christmas cards - 2 each of 4 different designs!

You have until October 10th to sign up to get this beautiful kit.

Happy Stampin'

Stamping Smiles

Glenda Mollet


 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails