Monday, October 29, 2018

Spirited Snowmen Card Share

Hi Friends!

The Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue is one of my favourite sets this year.

Here is what the stamp set looks like (you can click on the image to go to my Canadian Online Store for more information)

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/148072/spirited-snowmen-clear-mount-stamp-set?dbwsdemoid=2028928
Aren't they adorable?  They are so happy and enjoying the snow and cold.


I used two snowflakes from the Blizzard Die and some of the Under The Mistletoe designer paper.  The Striped Burlap Trim blends really well with the elements on the card.

We created this card at my recent Christmas Creative One Day Mini Retreats in Port Alberni and Powell River.  We had such a great time crafting, visiting and laughing.  Maybe you would like to join us next year?  I host a spring edition and a Christmas edition each year.

I hope you have a special day.
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails