Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tropical Chic Cased Card Share

The new Tropical Escape suite of products are so much fun!  I saw the cards created with this suite on page 120 of the new 2018-19 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, and immediately put the bundle on my order list.

Once I got the Tropical Chic stamp set and matching Tropical dies, I decided I would case one of the cards right from the catalogue!


The Tropical Escape designer series paper is different from the usual floral image papers.  And, this month it is one of the designer papers you can choose for the Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion from Stampin' Up!  CLICK HERE to go to my online store for all the details.  There are 10 packages of designer paper to choose from.

This card uses Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White cardstocks along with the Tropical Escape designer paper.  I also used Blushing Bride, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green and Memento inks to stamp the images before I die cut them.

The sentiment is also stamped on a piece of the designer paper.  The Soft Sea Foam piece in the background has been embossed with two dies using the Big Shot Embossing Mats. They turn any cutting die into an embossing die!

Blushing Bride - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Soft Sea Foam - 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
Shaded Spruce - 3 x 4-1/4
Whisper White - 2 x 5-1/2 (x 2 pieces), 1-1/2 x 3 (x 2 pieces)
Tropical Escape DSP - Pink 5-1/4 x 3-1/2, Green 4-1/4 x 5/8
Linen Thread
Tropical Chic stamp set
Tropical Dies
Stitched Square die - largest

I love how I can always get inspiration from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. If you don't have a demonstrator, and would like your own copy of the catalogue, EMAIL ME and I am happy to get one out to you.

Stampin' Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails