Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Love What You Do Card Sneek Peek

Hi Friends!

Another one of the cards we made at the Stampin' Up! OnStage in April was this beautiful card using the Love What You Do suite of products.


This card uses the returning favourite colour Mint Macaron!  I am so excited to see this colour, along with 5 other colours that were past In Colours. 
The ones coming back are:
     Blackberry Bliss
     Mossy Meadow
     Poppy Parade
     Coastal Cabana
     and Flirty Flamingo which was scheduled to retire this year.

This card uses the Love What You Do stamp set, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Pearlized Doilies and the oh so beautiful Share What You Love specialty designer series paper.  The designer paper has a pearlized finish on a lot of the images in the package, and you get 4 each of 6 double sided designs for a total of 24 12x12 sheets! 

Sometimes it's very hard to cut into those beautiful packages of designer paper, but believe me, the first cut is the hardest.  There is a movement on that was started by Kylie Bertucci a Demonstrator in Australia.  It's called Love It, Chop It.  Which means cut up that designer paper and use it!  It's not doing us any good sitting on a shelf somewhere.  #loveitchopit . You will be seeing more of this hashtag all over social media.

I am also doing a class each month called Love It Chop It where you can bring your designer paper from home and we will chop it and make a card or two out of it.  Sometimes we just need a bit of a helping hand to do that first cut. It has taken me over 10 years to stop hoarding all that paper!!!!  Together we will de-clutter your craft space.

All of the Share What You Love suite of products will be available to order beginning June 1st.

CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and see what other designer papers are available right now.
EMAIL ME if you would like me to help you place an order, or if you would like to come to my Love It Chop It classes. 

CLICK HERE to go to my Business Website and see a list of the classes I hold each month.  Or you can CLICK HERE to go to my Newsletter page where I have my latest newsletter available for you to see, including all the classes coming up.

Have a Crafty Day and may your day be filled with many Blessings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails