Monday, April 9, 2018

Cake Soiree Video Share

Hi Friends!

Who doesn't love cake?  I love eating it, but I sure don't like making it. Cooking and baking are not my favourite things to do.  I would rather be in my craft room creating than in the kitchen creating. LOL

The Cake Soiree Bundle from the Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalogue means that I can create cake in my craft room!  As some of my Grandsons say "Bam"!

Stampin' Up! has created a video for you showing all you need to know about the bundle, and some great cards they created.



If the video disappears, CLICK HERE to watch it on youtube.

There are a lot of great cards on pinterest as well, so don't forget to look there to be inspired as well.

If you order the Cake Soiree stamp set and co-ordinating dies before the end of May, you can save 10% on the price of purchasing them individually.

The Retiring Lists for the Occasions and Annual catalogues will come out this week.  If these products are on the list for the Occasions catalogue, I wouldn't wait too long to order them.  Items on the retiring lists are always "while supplies last", and I wouldn't want you to be disappointed when it sells out.

CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian Online Store
CLICK HERE for a link directly to this fabulous bundle
EMAIL ME if you have questions, comments or would like help placing your order.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails