Friday, March 16, 2018

Party Pandas and "That Pose" Card Share

Hi Friends!

The Party Pandas stamp set from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration brochure is the cutest set this year.  Pandas are a favourite of mine, and this stamp set shows why. There are 3 Panda images in the set - one with a balloon, one with a love note, and one dancing with a party hat on.

I am famous for "that pose" as my facebook followers call it.  It all started last year when Stampin' Up
! brought out the Beautiful You stamp set ...
Then we went to the beach at Tofino and I decided to replicate the dancing image at the top.  Here's that picture ....

Its so funny because the rain coat was so long I could not get my leg up high enough!  Anyhoo, I have been doing "the pose" in quite a few places.  When a friend and customer, Penny, saw the dancing Panda she decided if she tipped it on its side a bit it would look like "the pose".  So she made me this card ....


Thanks, Penny, it makes me smile every time I look at it.

There is just a few days left to get this stamp set for FREE with an order of $60 or more.  On March 31st it goes away for ever.  So don't wait too long.

CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian Online Store and place your order.
EMAIL ME if I can help you or if you have any questions.

Have a Crafty Day and go dance in the rain!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails