Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Sending Hedgehugs Your Way - a Cased Card

Hi Friends!

Today is Wednesday and that means I go to the local seniors group the Sunshine Club and make a card with them.  Today we will be making a card using the Hedgehugs stamp set.  This card was inspired by one that Tina Zink the Serene Stamper, created.  I changed a couple of things to make it mine.

I used the dark crumb cake Stampin' Blends to colour the White Perfect Accents and I think they just finish the card off.  To "colour" the body of the hedgehog, I stamped her on Crumb Cake cardstock then fussy cut the body out and adhered it onto the one I stamped on the very vanilla piece.  Instead of a flower, my hedgehog is carrying a red heart that was cut out of some Real Red cardstock using a heart from the Support Ribbon dies.

Very Vanilla 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 and folded in half
Crumb Cake 5-1/4 x 4 and 1/2 x 4 and 2 x 2
Very Vanilla 5 x 3 and 1/2 x 4 and 2-3/4 x 2-3/4
Copper Foil 3 x 3
Chocolate Chip 3 x 3 and 1/2 x 4
Real Red 1 x 1
Linen Thread 18"

A complete list of supplies can be found under my signature.

During Sale-a-Bration, you can purchase the best bargain of the whole year from Stampin' Up!  It's called the Starter Kit, but don't let the name put you off.  It is a package of $165 worth of your choice of Stampin' Up! supplies for only $135 AND you can choose 2 bonus stamp sets for FREE!  Yup any stamp sets you want, even the most expensive ones in the catalogue!  By purchasing the "starter kit" and naming me as your upline, you will become a member of my Craft Room Stampers and get access to our private facebook group.  We have a wonderfully fun group of Ladies and we would love to have you join us.  Just CLICK HERE to go to my online site, then click on JOIN THE FUN.  Scroll down until you see Join Now, click on that and just follow the prompts.  Or you can EMAIL ME and I will be happy to discuss the opportunity with you.  You can just purchase the kit and that's it, or you can continue on as a Hobby Demo and purchase only for yourself, or you can be a Business Builder and grow your business as you want.  Just think, being your own boss and taking time off when you want!  Let me tell you that I just LOVE being able to take time off to be with our Grandsons and other family members.

Once your purchase has gone through, I will be in touch and explain everything you can expect from our group and myself.

Have a Crafty Day












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails