Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Let The Good Times Roll Bundle Card Share

Hi Friends!

One of the new bundles in the 2018 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue is the "Let The Good Times Roll" bundle.  It consists of the stamp set and matching Trill Ride Dies.  The bundle creates a card with a pop up roller coaster on the inside.

Yesterday I had a class on this bundle.  I decided to only do one card, and I was so glad I did. It took almost 3 hours for the Ladies to complete the card!  I cased the card right from page 7 of the Occasions Catalogue.  It has a LOT of pieces and that's what took so long.  Lots and lots of teeny tiny pieces!  LOL

Here's the card we created .....




This is what the bundle looks like ....

Item #145959  $55.75 Canadian.  If you don't like dealing with lots of teeny tiny pieces, this card is definitely not for you. I marketed my class with these words in it as well as "if you get frustrated, this is not the class for you".  The Ladies who came to the class were wonderful and everyone went home with a completed card that worked!

Stampin' Up! did a video on this bundle ...


or CLICK HERE if it disappears. I really don't know what happens to these videos!

If you think you might like to order this bundle, CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian Online Store and order it today!  If you add some Tombo Multipurpose Glue or Dimensionals, your order will go over $60 and you will be able to choose on of the exclusive Sale-a-Bration items.  Only 6 weeks left to get these products then most of them will be gone forever.  Two of them will be in the Annual Catalogue in June, but that's a ways away yet.

I am happy to answer any questions, or place your order for you. Just EMAIL ME!

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails