Friday, January 26, 2018

Craft Room Stampers Team Congratulation Gifts

Hi Friends!

Each month my team of Craft Room Stampers get together for a fun evening of stamping and recognition.  We recognize various achievements during the past month, and each achiever gets a recognition/congratulations gift from me.

This month I created the projects below to hold the gifts ...


I used the Gold Striped Treat Bags and gussied them up a bit with some fun stamping and bling. My philosophy is that no project is complete without adding bling - any kind of bling!  I used some of the new products from the Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions catalogue.

The top one uses the Magical Day Bundle and the bottom one uses the stamp set Hedgehugs.  Aren't they cute????

If you would like to join my Team EMAIL ME and I am happy to discuss the opportunity with you.  Or you can CLICK HERE and go to my online website and click on JOIN THE FUN and become a member of the Craft Room Stampers.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails