Friday, October 27, 2017

Where does the time go????

Hi Friends!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a week since I shared with you. Today is our middle Grandson's birthday and we are having a family party for him here.  But that is after my Friday Drop In is over.  I usually have an afternoon time and an evening time, but the evening one is cancelled for this month.

Anyways, I have been busy, busy, busy In My Craft Room, getting ready for my Christmas Bingo Creative Retreats.  I have a local one this Sunday, October 29th and one in Powell River on Sunday, November 5th.  I can't wait until I get to spoil some of my customers for a whole day.

Last Friday, I participated in a local Autumn Splendor Vendor Fair.  It was very busy and I loved talking to everyone who dropped by my table.  I created some Autumn Chocolate tags and handed them out to 75 people as they stopped to see what was on my table.  I did run out, so my apologies if you were one of the ones who did not get the chocolates.

Here is the tag I made.  It included my business card on the back and a little bag with a Hershey Nugget in it.


I love making these tags and they take no time at all.  It brightens someone's day a bit and they usually smile when I hand them some chocolate.  Then who doesn't?

My next Vendor Fair will be at the local Cherry Creek Hall on November 18th. I will have more chocolate and a Christmas themed tag to give away.  Hope to see you there!

Have a Crafty Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails