Friday, October 13, 2017

Santa's Suit Card Class

Hi Friends!

Yesterday two fabulous groups of Stampers gathered at my studio to create 3 cute cards using the Santa's Suit bundle.  We created 3 cards, and boy are they cute!

The top on was inspired by Erica Cerwin from Pink Buckeroo, and the middle one is a case from her as well.

The bottom one is a GMO which stands for Glenda Mollet Original!  LOL


This is the stamp set called Santa's Suit. Each of those pieces have matching dies so there is NOTHING you have to fussy cut out.

Here's my studio all set up.  I had an extra stamp set, so I did a random number draw and Peggy M won the Santa's Suit stamp set!!!!  I love giving things away, it's so gratifying.  Specially when the recipient has the set on her wish list but has not purchased it yet!

Well, off to get ready for our big Stamp Out Breast Cancer fund raiser tomorrow.  I hope to be able to show you some pictures next week, so stay tuned.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails