Monday, May 29, 2017

Pull Up Interactive Card - Cased - Up And Away

Hello Friends!

Back in January I participated in a card swap in Toronto at a Stampin' Up! Canada event.  I received this card from Tina Zink - Serene Stamper.

I changed a few things about it (colour mostly), but the interactive part is just the same as Tina's card. You just pull up on the white flag thingy at the top, and a smaller balloon pulls up from behind the large balloon on the front of the card.



This is such a fun card to make, I am sure if you search Tina's blog she will have a tutorial on there for you.

Only 2 more days left to order from the 2016-17 Annual Catalogue and the 2017 Occasions Catalogue.  CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store to place your order. Or you can EMAIL ME and I will be happy to help you out.  Email me and I will be happy to share the recipe for this card with you.

I hope you have a Crafty Day!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails