Monday, July 15, 2024

How to make a Sunset & Silhouette card using the Under The Moon stamp set and a few ink colours.

 Hi Friends!

Well, it's summer here for sure. We have been enduring hot days of 30 to 40 deg C temps.

So what better way to stay cool than stamping in my craft room?  

I am finally catching up from my latest adventure to Puyallup for the Dog Show. And now it's time to create some Christmas cards. 

I am hosting a Mega Christmas Card Class in August featuring the Season Of Gold & Green Suite! Lots of cards and you can order more than one kit too!  These cards will be quick and easy but beautiful and you will be able to reproduce them at home afterwards using the exclusive PDF with all the measurements and links to the video tutorials.

Stay tuned for more information, but save the date of Friday, August 23 for the In Person class and Tuesday, August 27 for the Virtual class.


And now on to the card I created during my facebook live demonstration last Thursday.

I used the Under The Moon stamp set, and some beautiful sunset colours, to create this card.




It looks difficult, but it's really NOT! 

To view the video tutorial on how it was created, click the image below to go to my YouTube channel.

 

Thank you for watching the video. Your subscription to my YouTube Channel would be greatly appreciated to keep you updated on my latest videos, tutorials, and live stamping sessions. Once you subscribe, don't forget to click the bell icon so you'll be notified whenever I post new content.


Would you like 2 FREE card tutorials from me every single week? Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right side, or CLICK HERE.

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails