Wednesday, July 3, 2024

How to create a quick and easy masculine card using the Charming Duck Pond bundle and Country Woods patterned paper.

 Hi Friends!

I saw this layout by Mary Deatherage using the Charming Duck Pond bundle, and knew I needed to make it.

I changed up a few things to make it my own, but I just love the layout and the "masculine" feel of the card.


The use of the Country Woods patterned paper in the background makes this a unique card for sure. 

It's quick and easy to create with minimal die cutting, and only a small amount of stamping.

These dies are easy to use on their own, or with the coordinating stamp set.

To view the video tutorial on how it was created, click the image below to go to my YouTube channel.

 

Thank you for watching the video. Your subscription to my YouTube Channel would be greatly appreciated to keep you updated on my latest videos, tutorials, and live stamping sessions. Once you subscribe, don't forget to click the bell icon so you'll be notified whenever I post new content.


Would you like 2 FREE card tutorials from me every single week? Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right side, or CLICK HERE.

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails