Friday, July 5, 2024

How to create a cute card using the Charming Duck Pond and Lily Pond Lane patterned paper!

Hi Friends!

Each month my Craft Room Stampers Team and I gather on zoom for some stamping and fun and recognition.

In June we did a Mystery Stamping card and everyone loved it.

This is the card we created ...



Some cards looked relatively similar, and some not at all lol. Do you see the frog? If you have been around me any length of time you will know my feelings about frogs. But I decided to step outside my comfort zone with this Charming Duck Pond set and add a frog to the inside!

This is a great layout and can be used for any occasion, with any stamp set or bundle and with any patterned paper. 

I was inspired to create this card by the template #3 in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. There are 22 inspiration sketches in the catalogue on page 22.  It's such a great resource when you are stuck and don't know where to start!

If you live in Canada, and don't already have a Demonstrator, I would love to be your Demo.  

EMAIL ME for a Canadian catalogue and we will make it happen.

Would you like 2 FREE card tutorials from me every single week? Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right side, or CLICK HERE.

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Canadian Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails